This 5-storied building is located in the city center between the Opera House and Republic Square. The building was built in 1926, but its renovation is successfully determined. It is difficult from outside to imagine interior splendor that begins from the moment of entering it. Perfect courtyard, soft sounds of harp attracts the visitor's attention. The hotel is distinguished with higher level of comfort and service. Its 104 rooms are located at the 5th floor, which are connected with panoramic elevator. The hotel has 4 conference halls.